[ic] General Performance and scaling info sought

Mathieu Lagarde interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jun 5 09:51:01 2001

At 08:47 01-06-05 -0400, you wrote:
>Can anyone point me to any info on the scalability of interchange.
>I am interested in seeing performance info. ie: "I have interchange on
>sun blahh blahh and I take xxxxx hits per day, etc..."
>I am interested in this as I am trying to convince a customer to ditch
>an expensive system that just doesnt work, but need some general (not
>yet found) performance info.
>Any pointers to "large" store web sites in use would be a plus too.
>Thanks!

We Install it on one of our cobalt to make our test.  Never use a cobalt
and Interchange for a live store it's so slow the customer a the time to
fall a sleep before he will be able to buy something.  We plan to install
on one of the new  ibm netserver we just order last week.