[ic] File Upload not working

Mike Holmes interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jun 5 12:50:00 2001

Dear List,

I'm trying to get the file uploade feature to work...
The docs explain to put the following code on one page:

<FORM ACTION="[process-target] METHOD=POST ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data">
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_todo     VALUE=return>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage VALUE=test>
<INPUT TYPE=file NAME=newfile>
<INPUT TYPE=submit VALUE="Go!">

and the following on another:

<PRE>
   Uploaded file name: [value-extended name=newfile]
   Is newfile a file? [value-extended name=newfile yes=Yes no=No
test=isfile]

   Write the file. [value-extended name=newfile outfile=junk.upload]
   Write again with
    indication: [value-extended name=newfile
                               outfile=junk.upload
                               yes="Written."]
                               no=FAILED]

   And the file contents:
   [value-extended name=newfile file_contents=1]
   </PRE>

but this isn't working.  I'm getting the following error in the browser and
catalog error_log:

process.html Difficulty interacting with browser: No action passed for
processing.

Any tips?