[ic] Category select box not working in 4.6.5

Curt Hauge interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 6 15:56:00 2001

Quoting Chris Rapier
> > The category select box in the items submenu of Interchange 4.6.5
> > doesn't seem to be working. In the default configuration if you attempt
> > to edit an item (with no metaview) there isn't even an entry listed for
> > the category.

Whether it is right or wrong, I have found that you need to add the category
manually to the FIRST item in a new category, as (I believe) the category
select box is iterating over the category field in products.txt and not
cat.txt. That is what I had to do, anyway. Make sure you spell it the same
as the category listed in cat.txt, too.

Hope I didn't give you bogus info (again)!

Good Luck!

Curt Hauge