[ic] setting mv_matchlimit for results page

Steve Bourg interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 6 17:15:01 2001

For the search box you are referring too, I have gotten it to limit the
result via the mv_matchlimit variable you have shown.

However, if you are trying to limit the results shown for categories
(which are
generated links by [cat-exec bar_link]) you can set this limit by changing
the category search type (via the Design menu) to 'Complex Search' and by
setting ml=<limit>
in the Complex search box given.

Steve Bourg