[ic] General Performance and scaling info sought

Steve Bourg interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 6 20:36:01 2001

Is it safe to assume that with the ability to fork, Interchange could well
utilize something with many CPUs like the Sun E10Ks etc?  Is there any
documentation about load distribution and/or clustering across multiple
servers running Interchange?

Thanks,

Steve Bourg