[ic] interchange html4 validation problems

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 7 11:11:01 2001

Quoting Murray Gibbins (Murray@scotweb.ltd.uk):

> On my shop when I use  "[page]" tag it produces a link of the type...
>
> http://some_url/cgi-bin/shop/range?id=gkNCdu9w&mv_pc=3
>
> ... how ever when I check this page with the W3C HTML Validation Service at
> http://validator.w3.org/ it says that this is not valid HTML.
>
> Is there a way of turning it ( the "&mv_pc=3" ) off, and if not why is
> interchange not providing
> valid HTML4?

If you can explain why that is not valid HTML4, perhaps then we can explain
why it is generated that way. Until then, quit accusing.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman