[ic] Not using inventory: Problems under 4.7.2

Chris Rapier interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 7 15:26:01 2001

I'm using 4.7.2 and I am not using an inventory table in my catalog.
This is one that I've been porting from Minivend 4.04a. I've been able
to get 99% of it to work properly but I'm still having some issues.

When I finalized an order under minivend 4.04a it would process
etc/report and the store owner woudl be sent some mail. Now it doesn't
seem as if its actually being processed or at least the log_entry and
log_transaction files are being processed in preference to report. How
do I get 4.7.2 to work like 4.04a did?