[ic] interchange html4 validation problems

Murray Gibbins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 8 11:22:01 2001

John Beima wrote:

> Yes everyones libraries... Do you not think when we write sites that we generate
> URLS outside of Interchange as well??? What you think is a small task, means
> EVERYONE that uses static HTML pages outside of the Interchange server to
> interact with the Interchange server also has to be re-written...

Sigh again, to quota Mike

--snip

> CGI.pm has accepeted URLs separated by ; for a long time, and starting with
> version 2.64 it produces that style of URL by default.

OK, if CGI.pm does it so will we allow it. Though we will not make
it the default. 8-)

--snip

So you won't have to change _your_  work but new work CAN use ";".

Yours
Murray

--
  ____