[ic] A problem i have yet to find an answer to?

Stefano Nota interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jun 11 03:21:01 2001

You should install SQL-Statement which is a perl's module.
You can use CPAN but i had problem too because i had errors on a virtual
server.
If you install it all will work

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: interchange-users-admin@developer.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@developer.akopia.com]Per conto di root
Inviato: luned́ 11 giugno 2001 4.18
A: Interchange-users@developer.akopia.com
Oggetto: [ic] A problem i have yet to find an answer to?

my error message:

Low traffic settings.
calling UI....
...UI is loaded....
Interchange V4.6.5
Configuring catalog construct...Using MySQL, DSN-dbi:mysql:wullex.
construct config error: connect failed (create) -- unknown error. Driver
'mysql' installed?

construct: error in configuration. skipping.
construct: config error. Skipping
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 12283)

??
please tell me how to fix this..i have no clue...
the only issue is when i installed the interchange bundle for perl i had an
MD5
error saying it wasn't installed on my machine.

can someone help me trouble shoot this.
mysql is up and running.