[ic] Arabic Translators

Dave Jenkins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jun 11 15:37:00 2001

Ryan Hertz wrote:

> I'd make a phone call to the nearest university.
>
> At 10:44 AM 6/11/01 , Jason Korkin wrote:
> >Quick question...
> >
> >We have a customer who wants, in addition to the standard locale and
> >translations to be able to have Arabic to English and vice-versa
> >tanslations.  Has anyone already done Arabic translations, or does
> >anyone know a translator who could provide these services?
> >
> >Best,
> >
> >Jason Korkin
> >Korksoft LLC

There is a better answer.  There are plenty of Arabic translators available
for online work.  I know of several (I'll get their information by
tomorrow).  You should expect to pay about $.20/word for their services.  But
these translators are 1) very good linguists and 2) competent online
developers and designers.

Keep in touch--

Dave