[ic] 4.7.3 "DBD::mysql::db rollback failed" error

Chris Jesseman interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jun 11 16:40:01 2001

Hi

I'm trying: &charge=custom myglobalsub in profiles.order and I get this error
message in 4.7.3:

Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report the
error or try again later. (DBD::mysql::db rollback failed: Rollback ineffective
while AutoCommit is on at /usr/home/gift/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line
648. )

I'm running mySQL 3.23.37 and AutoCommit is on. I read that rollbacks would be
ignored if not supported (which they are not in mysql), so I'm wondering if sub
rollback { is not complete or expecting a higher level configuration variable?

--
Chris Jesseman