[ic] How do I get the errors to show on CC processing with Authorize.net

Mark Johnson interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jun 11 18:12:00 2001

Your code didn't compile because GlobalSub <<EOS  and EOS are nonsense
to Perl.

I compiled your code. Since it is not a syntax error, you are missing
one or more modules, and most likely it is Net::SSLeay.

Get your local perl guy to install that and have him re-attempt to
compile the code. Once it compiles, you'll be set.

--
Mark Johnson
Senior Systems Architect - Professional Services