[ic] Interchange Contract work

Gawain Reifsnyder interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jun 11 18:18:01 2001

Hi all,

My company, Round Table Interactive is looking for an experienced
Interchange developer to help us put together a relatively simple
store for a virtual host client of ours on our YellowDog
Linux/Apache/mod_ssl server.

I've set up the demo on another virtual host on the same machine and
basically proved to myself that it will serve the client's needs.
We're looking for somebody to customize it quickly and efficiently
and help us scale the learning curve of administrating Interchange
for this and other future sites. Tasks will include matching the look
and feel of the client's existing site and troubleshooting any
glitches that may arise.

Please reply off list with qualifications and background to Mark
Barnet at: <mailto:mark@guitar.net>

--

Best regards,

Gawain