R: [ic] A problem i have yet to find an answer to?

Stefano Nota interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jun 12 03:07:01 2001

As i can say from my experience, i got this error last day too, is to
reintall perl or only its modules using the command perl -MCPAN- -e shell

You should have installed this modules:

Bundle-Interchange
DBI
Digest-MD5
SQL-Statement
Safe-Hole
Storable
URI
libnet
libwww-perl

Since i got a lot of problem, interchange should find if they are installed,
and if it isn't so it try to install them using CPAN.
The version is not a problem i think, if you get errors may be you don't
have right permission

i hope it could be helpful,

 bye stefano