[ic] credit cards!!

Mark Johnson interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jun 12 10:15:00 2001

This is extremely dangerous, but it's your business. In a mv_click on
checkout:
[calc]$Values->{my_ccn_foolishly_stored_on_disk} =
$CGI->{mv_credid_card_number}; return;[/calc]

Then, you can display [value my_ccn_foolishly_stored_on_disk] on your
receipt, plug it into a database, post it to a message board--whatever
you like.

PS--it's not a "basic element" to store credit-card data insecurely by
default or by any other behavior. In fact, it's very unwise and a basic
must-avoid. Mike Heins has done a superb job of making IC very safe in
this regard, but you can always undo the safety features if you want.