[ic] Appearance problems

Garry interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jun 12 17:30:01 2001

I have been tailoring the appearance of IC to suit my requirements and
tastes, in particular the templates, however, does anyone know how to change
the colour of the grey vertical area that appears on the left of the pages
and contains the "akopia" gif (poweredby.gif) at the bottom?

Also, can I ask regular IC users:  Is it normal to find oneself working on
the program for hours, and then having to delete it all and re install
(repeatedly) before it starts to look and work how one might want it? or is
it me being thick? (bearing in mind I am pretty much a novice)

cheers

Gaz