[ic] "Buy List" button

Jerry interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 13 17:10:00 2001

The "Page expired is not available" error is almost always
caused by a proxy server. There is problem when you call
the history-scan tag. We get around this in this way.
Try changing the code, near the top of your results page from:

[bounce href="[history-scan exclude=nothing]"]

to this

[bounce HREF='[history-scan find="scan/" default=index]']

That should solve the problem with proxy servers and allow
you to order 1 without putting anything in qty box.

The cart at the top of the display is dependent on the
the did_order variable.

[if scratch did_order]
[include file="templates/components/cart_display"]
[/if]

Just take it out of the [if] tag if you want it to
display all the time. Even a page refresh will make
the cart go away. It takes ordering an item to set that
variable. You'll probably have to deal with the display
if there are no items in the cart to show. Don't remember
we don't use the default cart display.

Hope this helps a bit.

Jerry