[ic] 4.7.3 __IMAGE_DIR__ Variable Problem...

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 13 17:47:00 2001

John Beima <jbeima@palb.com> writes:

> G'Day Folks,
>
> Has anyone else found that fairly often the new 4.7.3 will overwrite the
> __IMAGE_DIR__ variable with the contents of possibly __UI_IMAGE_DIR__?? What
> mine winds up with is /interchange/en_US/ then breaking the link to all
> images... This might also be a per session problem... However the only thing
> that seems to solve it is logging in to the admin pages and going "Apply
> Changes"... Then it will work for a short period of time again...

I didn't notice this problem, but the guys from Redhat and I have
added features for UI internationalization. So it is quite possible
we introduced some bogus behaviour. Please try to get this
problem reproducible.

Bye
        Racke

--
Master of Swiss Web 2001: http://www.zweifel.ch/

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices