[ic] 4.7.3 __IMAGE_DIR__ Variable Problem...

John C. Beima interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 13 19:12:00 2001

John Beima wrote:

> Actually I may have a fix for it already...
>
> In the old catalog.cfg file the line:
>
> ScratchDefault mv_no_session_id 1
>
> Was commented out... If you leave it commented out and you are running your SSL
> through another domain this problem happens within 20 minutes... If you
> uncomment the line it seems to have gone away...
G'Day Stefan,

Nope I spoke too soon. It just takes longer now... The variable __IMAGE_DIR__
is being changed catalog wide... Since two of us werew looking at the site and
it changed at the same time for both of us and has stayed changed...

If you want to see it, you can see an example at www.giftblossom.com... I can
re-start the server and it will work for less than 30 minutes and then the
variable gets changed...

John Beima