[ic] "Buy List" button

Dan B interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 13 20:11:00 2001

At 12:15 PM 6/13/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm rather confused by the "Buy List" button in the construct demo site.
>Namely, it doesn't work.  The source says that it's form action is a page
>called nothing.html.  Of course, that doesn't exist.
>
>I thought it must have been a mistake that I made in setup, but then I
>noticed that it doesn't work on the demo store (on RedHat's site) either.
>
>Is there a template that I could look at for what nothing.html should
>contain?
>
>-phillip

Phillip, if I understand the code correctly for the Buy List button, it
goes to the "nothing" page only to set a reference page.  If you look at
the mv_click and mv_check code, you see that it only uses the "nothing" to
be able to get back to the same page you were on ([history-scan stuff]).

Then again, it might be notifying aliens on Mars of your selection, given
my stellar perl parsing abilities.

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com