[ic] Unable to create new user accounts

Trond Arve Nordheim interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 14 09:40:00 2001

>From the MySQL log:
10 Query      select client_id from clients where client_id = 'test'
10 Query      select client_id from clients where client_id = 'test'
10 Query      delete from clients where client_id = test
10 Query      insert into clients (client_id) VALUES (test)
10 Query      update clients SET password = '5p4c8TlI.RuPM' where client_id
= test

It's seems to be using client_id ( a integer auto_increment field ) as the
key, all though I set this in catalog.conf:
UserDB default key username

That clearly didn't work. I also wonder why it sets the password to that
random string when I specified the password 'test' in the mv_password and
mv_verify form fields.

Hrmf.

--
Trond Arve Nordheim