[ic] "Buy List" button

Phillip A. Ryals interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 14 09:51:01 2001

I'm basically a nobody around here, but I must respectfully disagree.  I
have quite a few customers that absolutely love that feature in our current
system.  I'm planning to replace our current system with IC, but only if I
can recreate the features my customers want.

Think of it as a laundry list...  You set up a bunch of items that the
customers buys regularly.  They log in, go to their list, add quantities,
buy list, and they're done.  With a large list, you could save an enormous
chunk of time.  The ability to save time is a major selling point for new
accounts.  Granted, this might be a slightly specialized scenario, and it
mostly relates to B2B type commerce, but it's definitely useful.

-phillip