[ic] Database Handle and Global Subs

Jason Kohles interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 14 12:32:16 2001

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 04:27:25PM +0100, Sheamus Nulty wrote:

> I then run the following
>
> [set print]1[/set]
> [if scratch print]
> [pdfshea]
> [/if]
>
> and it just prints out  [pdfshea] to the webpage. So I'm of the opinion that
> [if] will just print out what comes after it .
> If this is the case is my only alternative the solution you provided.

If does interpolate, the only reason it should just print the tag is if either
the globalsub was not found, or didn't compile, if it didn't compile you
you should see an error on startup, otherwise check and make sure you have it
defined in the right config file, keeping in mind that it must go in
interchange.cfg unless you have AllowGlobal set for that catalog.

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect