[ic] 4.7.3 __IMAGE_DIR__ Variable Problem...

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 14 14:24:00 2001

Quoting Stefan Hornburg (Racke) (racke@linuxia.de):
> Jon Jensen <jon@redhat.com> writes:

> > > I can't remember why I set that originally. It doesn't seem to be
> > > necessary, so I took it out. John, let me know if that fixes your problem.
> >
> > Now I remember why. The [button] usertag uses $Variable->{IMAGE_DIR} to
> > write image paths. So it's now broken in the UI. I'll see what I can do to
> > fix that.
>
> Using IMAGE_DIR in a usertag is bogus IMHO. Why isn't $Config->{ImageDir}
> used in the first place ?

I think it was done because it was to develop a directory name, not an
image path. Since the thing won't work unless $Variable->{DOCROOT} is
set, I decided to make it consistent and read the setting from Variable
only instead of a combination. That way no one gets the idea it is a
core feature.....

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer