[ic] cc number through e-mail

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 14 21:18:00 2001

> But my main point was not to make fun of you, rather, it was to ask if the
> list knew of any user-installable perl modules that could do encryption in
> the place of PGP for you.  That is what I meant by:

One can always install as much of perl as you want locally as your
own perl library(ies).  See 'use lib' in perldocs.

It is important that you provide a secure environment for
your clients.  Encryption is one way to do a piece of that
but it is not in and of itself either necessary or sufficient.

If you have a shell account, you should be able to
install your own environment.

--

Christopher F. Miller, Publisher                             cfm@maine.com
MaineStreet Communications, Inc         208 Portland Road, Gray, ME  04039