[ic] Interchange 4.6.5 Secure Server Problem using Dial up Connection

Michael Soflin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 15 14:44:00 2001

I have installed on my Red Hat 7 Linux Box, Interchange 4.6.5.  I am having
a problem with the secure server pages when using a dial up connection.  I
have tried my site from both a Star Band and a T1 connection and it works
fine.  But when I use a dial up connection (I have tried a 56k and a 33.6k
connection) I get a Page Not Found when trying to place my order on my
e-commerce site.  I am using Internet Explorer 5.0 and greater, if that
matters.  Any suggestions or familiar problems?