[ic] (no subject)

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 15 21:12:00 2001

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Mark Johnson wrote:

MJ>>I want to "Unsubscripe" too :)
MJ>>
MJ>>Steingrimur Steingrimsson wrote:
MJ>>>
MJ>>> Unsubscripe

I got unsubscriped once. I was in Hamburg, Germany on the Reeperbahn!

It was even better than sitting in the hauptbahnhauf in Stuttgart at 4
AM drinking Schwabenbrau beer and waiting for the train to come in!

However it was a kind of a tie with sitting in the Hofbrauhaus with the
ooompah-pah brass band and the lovely madchens carrying liter mugs of
beer and roast chicken and us throwing the chicken bones on the floor!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, June 15, 2001 at 21:05 PM:
Back Up My Hard Drive? I Can't Find The Reverse Switch!

This Linux System has been up 131 hours