[ic] Order detail missing

Craig Heim interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jun 16 11:08:00 2001

Hi,

I am new to Interchange, so I am using the demo stores to figure out
how everything works before hacking together my own store.

I checked out the latest and greatest revision (4.7.5), ran makecat,
ran the wizard, and then placed an order from the foundation/computer
store.

When I go to Administration->Orders and look at the order, it does not
contain any of the items purchased.  The rest of the info is there (total,
shipping, buyer info, etc.), but there is no way to mark the items as
"shipped" or "backordered".

Also, when I go the order status link send via the email message to the
buyer, the purchased items are also not listed.

Thanks,

Craig Heim
Cellar Cinemas, Inc.