[ic] german version of interchange around?

Florian Kleedorfer interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jun 17 13:45:01 2001

Am Sonntag 17 Juni 2001 19:32 schrieben Sie:

> I guess, start translating and donate it to the community, is the
> answer. Unless RH has so much money to hire people to do the
> translations for them. And that's of course something I don't know.
>
> So, why not giving them a call and ask them directly ? May be they
> don't like to answer stuff like that on this list in public.

Good Idea. I may do that...

Still, it would be interesting for me to know how much work it is to
translate interchange. Does anyone have experience concerning the said
translation?

Flo