[ic] cc number through e-mail

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jun 18 12:20:01 2001

At 10:16 PM 06/15/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Jeff Carnahan wrote:
>
>JC>>} Umm... what is GPG? Gorey Pink Goats? Go Past Go (do not collect $100)?
>JC>>} Good Pink Goop? Great Plump Girls?
>JC>>}
>JC>>
>JC>>GPG = Gnu Privacy Guard (an alternative to PGP for strong public key
>JC>>cryptography)
>
>OK. I'm embarassed! :-)
>
>But, Goats Prodding Geese seems better! :-)

I do like your sense of humor... but my appreciation (and no doubt that of
others) is going to diminish when this cavalcade of quips begins to affect
my ability to use this list, and the archives.  I think you are now
headlining any search for 'cc number'.  So, seriously, please use some
restraint - begin by restraining the urge you already feel to reply to this
post with a zinger.  This list will be better for it.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax