[ic] Problem with lib/Vend/Table/GDBM.pm (Can MySQL be used instead?)

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 20 16:35:01 2001

At 02:30 PM 06/20/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks for your input, Ed.
>
>Let me try to clarify.  I did get Interchange installed and got the demo
>catalog up and running.

I'll jump it right here and say: search the mailist archives at
developer.akopia.com - there are many posts on this subject and at least
one proposed solution:
http://developer2.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg01819.html

- Ed L.