[ic] customer shipping for USPS question

Raymond interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 28 02:32:01 2001

I loaded the construct demo and it works well, cool so far... very cool..

the default shipping methods are UPS and International Surface,
well I don't use UPS or International surface, I only use
domestic USPS Priority Mail.

So how do create a method so that it calculates the
shipping based on quantity, say:

charge $4.00 per each product ? or charge a flat rate of $4.00
regardless of how many items are in the cart.

I tried for hours to do this and no luck, I
removed all the shipping methods from the admin menu
under administration/shipping, and now want to create
one from scratch that best will suit me, can anyone help ?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Raymond