[ic] Updating Interchange Database Tables with a Form and required fields

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 28 09:21:00 2001

Quoting bill@worldwideimpact.com (bill@worldwideimpact.com):
> How do I make certain fields required when 'Updating Interchange Database
> Tables with a Form'.
>
> I would like to make certain fields required and return a message to the
> user if they have left a field blank. I have tried using mv_order_profile
> but I can not get it to work. I can do this with a checkout page I just
> don't know how to do it when updating a database.

Can't do it with 4.6.x, but 4.7.x adds a new check cycle, mv_form_profile.
It operates the same way as an order profile, but happens before anything
else.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second
time you make it. -- unknown