[ic] demo admin password

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 28 19:49:01 2001

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Russ Riggs wrote:

RR>>Does anyone know the passwords to access
RR>>the admin section of the demo store?  I've
RR>>installed 4.6.5 and would like to muck around
RR>>with the database but am unable to locate
RR>>the password for the admin super user.

You normally set this during the installation. If you didn't change it,
as I recall, it is set at 'password'. But, at my age, the memory is the
3rd thing to go and I may be wrong.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, June 28, 2001 at 19:50 PM:
Money is the root of all evils. Send $20 for more info...

This Linux System has been up 13 hours