[ic] Shop mailing list

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 28 20:04:01 2001

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, David Bordas wrote:

DB>>Just a little question :
DB>>i use akopia 4.6.5, and on construct exemple, when someone order he can
DB>>subscribe to mailing list.
DB>>If i'm the webmaster of the shop, how i can send a mailing to all subscriber

That is totally external to IC. You will need to set up something like
MajorDomo or some other mailing list manager to do that.

Mailing lists are great for informing customers about upcoming sales,
new products and other things to get them to come back to the store.

If you are not planning on going through the work to set up a mailing
list manager, I suggest that you remove that section of the code from
checkout.html

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, June 28, 2001 at 20:00 PM:
I've got a mind like a.. a.. what's that thing called?

This Linux System has been up 14 hours