[ic] session database

Corey Gilmore interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 29 15:21:01 2001

It might, I just can't find the information I need about scratch
variables.

The items I have are conferences.  I added a confernence table to my
database which is attached to a product.  conferences have their own
flypages.  the conference flypage has a sidebar where you can click on a
topic, and the page reloads, and based on the item clicked, loads the
relevant content.  That is, if I have the following links in the sidebar

About this Conference
Conference Presenters
Locations

and I click Locations, (currently) mv_arg is set to a variable, and
content is loaded based on that variable.

My concern with setting a scratch variable has to do with the life of the
variable.  If I set cur_page to Locations, and the user views the
locations, and then goes to another area of the site, and returns to the
conference page, will cur_page still be set?

thanks,
.cfg