[ic] Simple, Matrix and Modular Options

Jake Thompson interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 29 20:34:01 2001

Ahhh, beautiful, this makes life so much easier.  No just to wait for
modular options!!!

Thanks,
Jake T.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Heins [mailto:mikeh@minivend.com]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 12:01 PM
To: interchange-users@developer.akopia.com
Subject: Re: [ic] Simple, Matrix and Modular Options

Quoting Jake Thompson (JThompson@ztechnet.com):
> Hi All,
> I am using the latest of the 4.7.x branch from cvs.  I have products that
> would could use all the different types of options.  So far, I have simple
> options working without a problem.  However, I cannot get modular options
> work correclty, and I can create matrix options, but I do not know how to
> display them.

This is a bug in the variant creator. You need to have o_enable set
in the options table; so if you do:

	UPDATE options
	SET o_enable = 1
	WHERE sku = 'your_sku'
	AND   code like 'your_sku%'

that should allow display.

> Are there examples or am I asking too soon in development for matrix and
> modular.  Any help getting these to work would be greatly appreciated.

I am starting work on these prior to release of 4.8, so expect some
improvement soon. We have already added a new mode where you can select
the matrix options via a combination of individual option selects instead
of one with all.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer