[ic] Manual install of Akopia Interchange

Monring Star interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 29 22:01:01 2001

Thanks for the reply. I followed the documentation and tried to install via
SSH and I get this message:

=====================
Can't locate Data/Dumper.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at
Makefile.PL line 20.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Makefile.PL line 20.
make: *** No targets.  Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `test'.  Stop.

Does this means that I have to install modules in our virtual server? Where
can I get it? How can I install them? Thanks for any help.

Martin Mary