[ic] (expired)

Ryan Hertz rhertz@gyb.baits.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:22:55 -0700

>Seems that many people, myself included, are having this problem. I don't
>know the solution, but the command under the buy button in results.html is
>this:

>OnClick="this.form.mv_oi[item-increment].value='[item-code]'"></td>
>
>In the pages produced by flypage.html, the command is:

>  <input type="submit" value="Buy it Now!">
>
>Ordering works from flypages and reslts_big.html, but not results.html. I
>tried exchanging the
>buy command from flypage.html with results.html as a quick fix, but still
>got the (expired) page.

Well, what form is it submitting to?  Perhaps you're missing a few
bits.  And instead of using a button, have you looked into the [order] tag,
which generates an ordering link?

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Advertising Director                                 http://www.baits.com
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.                  mailto:rhertz@baits.com