Dreamweaver Extension & Jext Module (was: Re: [ic] checkout expiration date problems)

Chris Jesseman admin@sitemajic.net
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:29:01 -0500 (EST)

Dan,

I'm in the process of making the XML edit mode for jEdit
(jedit.sourceforge.net), which should work in Jext as Jext lifted Jedit's
highlighting code... If I get it somewhat usable, I'll release it.

-Chris