[ic] How to Call a GlobalSub?

Dave Barr dave.barr@cricinfo.com
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:25:45 +0000

---------

At 9:34 pm +0100 27/2/01, Hans-Joachim Leidinger wrote:
>Hmmmm....I've gotten the exact same error message with IC on FreeBSD.
>This happen, if I add a sub into the catalog.cfg or interchange.cfg. But
>if the sub is created as an UserTag, it works well. What is wrong?

IC 4.6.3, Debian 2.2.17, Perl 5.005-03,
Hi Sam and Joachim,

I'm still looking into this a well (been ill as a dog for last two
days). If any of you come up with a solution could you post to the
group? (I'll do the same). This is a bit of a cause for concern as my
CreditCard checking routines will be using GlobalSubs extensively...
Thanks
Dave