[ic] mailman feature request: 1st question always returned

IC-Admin interchange@my-school.com
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:28:56 -0500 (EST)

----

> If mailman has this feature already it would be nice to have turned
> on.  If  not, someone should take this to the mailman developers.
>
> Just a thought,

Might be a nice idea, but I doubt it would help much. People will
start to read the FAQ or Docs and realize there is a lot to read and
to comprehend. That's most probably too much for them and they will
ask anyway.

Just out of experience watching newbies on other lists and groups as
well.

Birgitt