[ic] GPG problem ,with interchange

Marcelo F. De Paula tintones@hotmail.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 21:27:53

Hello everybody,

I'm using IC 4.6.1 and now i'm testing the gpg.

I have installed gpg as interchange user.

I'm having a problem with gpg. I have put the following gpg command in
catalog.cfg:
Variable    ENCRYPTOR       /usr/bin/gpg --always-trust --batch -fa -r
tintones@hotmail.com 2>/tmp/debug_gpg

but no errors are reported to the debug_gpg when a checkout is done. If i
run from console it gives a error that -fa is not valid option.

I presume that interchange is not running the gpg. Am i correct?

When I receive the order e-mail it has sibject but body content????

Please someone help me because I don't how to fix it.

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo