[ic] Database

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:56:08 -0500

Quoting joachim.richter (joachim.richter@usvideocenter.de):
> Hi
>
> we are on the flypage
>
> we would like to have the name of the database shown of which the
> article(which is shown at this very moment on the flypage) comes from. we
> could not find an interchange tag such as [item-database]
>
> is there such a thing ?

No, I don't think so. And I don't exactly know how to get at it
from there, either.

This would get it, though:

    [perl tables=`join " ", @{$Config->{ProductFiles}}`]
	    # This is not general, only for flypage
	    my $key = q{[item-code]};

	    for(@{$Config->{ProductFiles}}) {
		    return $_ if $Db{$_}->record_exists($key);
	    }
	    return "NONE";
    [/perl]

NONE could happen in on-the-fly situations or if it was
called explicitly.

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just
sit there." -- Will Rogers