[ic] would that be possible with IC ?

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 07:07:32 -0500

I could not reproduce what the article stated with Netscape on a minivend site I
maintain. A couple things to remember ZDNet is pro-Microsoft and it had a definite
Front Page drive a bus through security hole sound. I could go into my theories as to
why you can do it with others and not IC but not required. Could not even get the
page to display with edit page. I did not try edit source but highly doubt that would
work either.

Steve