[ic] Tax Exempt ?

Steve Palm stevep@sga.org
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 13:30:04 -0600

>You may be able to set it up based on the userdb as you started to do.  This
>is what I use (thanks to Mike Heins) in one of our catalogs to determine
>dealer or no dealer, it configs the price field prior to everything starting
>up (of course the customer has to log in for it to be effective).

 This is the rub...  I didn't want to require this.  However, I was able to
 make everything work the way I wanted it to in the end.  It seems that all
 I had to do was insert the "interpolate=1" into the [perl] tags I was
 using to update the values.  I think this changes when it actually runs
 the code, and the end result is that one refresh makes everything happy.

 So, the below code now works fine with the addition of the interpolate.

 I'm just leaving it here for anyone who may be facing similar issues.