[ic] custom payments - very bad GlobalSub problem (?)

Webmaster of Infothai webmaster@infothai.com
Thu, 08 Mar 2001 09:08:30 +0700

You are probably missing some prerequisite modules. If you search the
archives you will find more discussions on this subject. One quick
check: strip out the comments and the GlobalSub control stuff, leaving
only the perl subroutine. Then compile the subroutine and see what errors
you get. Any error will cause the subroutine to be rejected as bad.

Mike