[ic] User Specified Price?

Steve Palm stevep@sga.org
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:26:45 -0600

>Or just relabel the existing Gift Certificate so it says Donation instead.

 There is no existing gift certificate in the "simple" store from which
 I started the project.  ;-)   That is why I didn't just relabel it.  I
 did not know it existed.

 Now, seeing how they do it in the construct demo, it's a tricky bit that
 simply makes the customer THINK they are entering a price, but in actuality
 they are putting in the quantity field.

 This makes it conceptually better for the donor, but doesn't require any
 changes the the paradigm of how the bookstore works.

 Thanks.

--
Steve Palm <stevep@sga.org> * SGA * Loves Park, IL *
http://www.sga.org