[ic] A strange, strange problem

Ryan Hertz rhertz@gyb.baits.com
Thu, 08 Mar 2001 19:20:39 -0700

At 06:25 PM 3/8/01 , you wrote:
>Yelllooo to all of you...
>
>I'm encountering this strange "phenomenon"
>I do a complex search, and all my category listing on the sidebar just
>disappear. For all other categories on the same results page, it's
>fine. Even all the graphics on the sidebar appear, EXCEPT the area and
>category names. Anyone ever come across this?

Take a look at your generated HTML page's source (view source) -- I wonder
if it could be an HTML/Browser problem.  Any way, it will perhaps give an
insight into what is failing, rather than what APPEARS to be wrong.  ;-)

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Advertising Director                                 http://www.baits.com
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.                  mailto:rhertz@baits.com