[ic] PriceDivide on shipping

Webmaster of Infothai webmaster@infothai.com
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 18:43:17 +0700

Hello,

I've added the global option to adjust the shipping cost by PriceDivide,
but it is not working. The following line was added to shipping.asc:

global	Option	n/a	0	0	g PriceDivide

The catalog.cfg has these lines to set up locale information:

Locale          en_US

Locale          en_US LC_CTYPE C
Locale          en_US PriceDivide 42.0
LocaleDatabase  locale

So far, the global option has had no effect - all shipping prices continue
to come in their original form. Is there supposed to be a tab between the
'g' and the 'PriceDivide'?

The rest of my shipping file is in the indented/keyword format - is it
OK to mix the standard format for the 'global' and the indented format
for the remaining information?

System: IC 4.6.3, FreeBSD 4.2, Perl 5.005_03.

Thanks for all help.

Best regards,

Mike

webmaster@infothai.com